Wholesale & Nonprofit Tree Sales
We offer a variety of trees.
* We grow primarily Douglas Fir intermixed with Grand Fir and White Fir. We also have a few areas of Sierra Redwood trees.
* Our trees range from 5 to 14 feet (a few exceed 14 feet).
* We prune for full, fat trees. In our experience, those are the most in demand.
Our process is personalized but simple.
* Call Robbie Criswell (the owner) at 408-354-8472. Robbie is usually working in the fields, especially in October and November, so leave a message if you get the answering machine. He will return your call as soon as possible.
* We will select the field based on tree availability and accessibility due to weather conditions.
* Our fields may be inspected by appointment if desired.
* We will select and cut the trees after you arrive. You will use our counter to tally the number of trees as they’re cut.
* With advance notice, we can arrange to haul the trees to your truck. We will work with you to load the trees onto your vehicle(s).
Call for current wholesale prices.
* Wholesale customers receive a discount for multi-tree orders. Call 408-354-8472 for current wholesale pricing.
* Payment is due at the time of tree cutting. We accept cash or a cashier’s check.
Schedule your cutting day.
* Wholesale cutting can be scheduled Tuesday through Thursday. We do no wholesale cutting on weekends.
Nonprofit donations of trees may be available.
* Although we do not clear-cut any areas, we do thin specific fields each year. When that happens, we may donate a limited number of trees to nonprofit organizations.
* If you are a member of a nonprofit group, please call 408-354-8472 for availability and additional information.
Please be prepared to provide the following information when you call:
- Name of your business or organization
- Your nonprofit status
- Your name and phone number
- The number of trees needed
- Your preferred day to inspect the fields (if applicable)
- Your preferred day for cutting/transporting the trees
- The type and number of vehicles you will provide for transporting the trees